According to the report by Reuters notes, the business operations between Google and Huawei has been ceased. The transfer of the software and hardware products are included in the ceased business except the open source ones. Many people have been affected by this news as it spreads giving the shockwaves to the masses of Huawei users all across the world.
Reuters said that, “The access to updates to the Android operating system will be lost by Huawei Technologies Co Ltd immediately, plus the access to popular applications and services in which Google Play Store and Gmail app is also included will be lost by the coming version of its smartphone.”
Last Thursday, the Huawei had been added into the trade blacklist of Trump administration and because of that Huawei will find it difficult to do business with the US companies. Google, one of the US companies, having the highest number of consumers across the world using its open-source operating system Android.
The users will find themselves in limbo because of this move, they will not get the new Android updates and security bits. Soon the users of Huawei will lose the access to Google Play Store. The smartphones which will lose the access included P30, P30 Pro, Mate 20 Pro, and the list continues.
Huawei, in simply the ongoing quarter of 2019, dispatched in excess of 59 million cell phones which makes a gigantic lump of devices controlled by Android Operating System. A source nearer to the issue makes reference to that Google was compelled to end ties with Huawei because of exchange boycotting of Huawei in the US. Something else, Huawei was relied upon to turn into the greatest merchant of Android-fueled gadgets on the planet beating Samsung and other Chinese cell phone producers by a decent edge.
Huawei will keep on approaching the authorized open source form of the Android working framework, which is accessible for everybody to utilize.
Huawei has said,
“Huawei has made substantial contributions to the development and growth of Android around the world. As one of Android’s key global partners, we have worked closely with their open-source platform to develop an ecosystem that has benefitted both users and the industry.
Huawei will continue to provide security updates and after-sales services to all existing Huawei and Honor smartphone and tablet products covering those that have been sold or still in-stock globally.
We will continue to build a safe and sustainable software ecosystem, in order to provide the best experience for all users globally.”
“Huawei’s growth might slow under the U.S. restriction, but only slightly”, mentioned by Ren- the CEO of Huawei in the recent interview.
It was also mention in the update that the current Android phones will keep on approaching Google services and applications. This implies that the new devices will be affected by this change.
For Huawei users' questions regarding our steps to comply w/ the recent US government actions: We assure you while we are complying with all US gov't requirements, services like Google Play & security from Google Play Protect will keep functioning on your existing Huawei device.
— Android (@Android) May 20, 2019